Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ring Holder

So I have seen this posted a million times and it is one trendy bandwagon I think I am going to jump on. I am anti anything that I won't ever be able to use again after the wedding. Case in point a ring pillow. I know the ring bearer carries a little pillow down the aisle and it's really cute. But what the heck do you do with the pillow after the wedding besides banish it to the dark corners of a box in the back of your closet. That being said I like the little ring bowls from Paloma's Nest on etsy. These little bowls can be personalized with whatever text you would like and then can be placed on a dresser or wherever to hold your rings when not wearing them. The cost for this bowl is equivalent to a basic ring pillow and in my opinion really affordable. I definitely can vision this little bowl being carried down the aisle and in my opinoin is a good useful alternative to the ring pillow.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Hi Vanessa,

I absolutely love your color choices of purple and orange - just so different and so very vibrant. Also, love the purple dresses you have looked at. Can you tell I love purple? :)

Also, the ring bowl is awesome. It's fun to venture away from the traditional, isn't it. The day belongs to you and Andy so make it your very own.

Love you,
Connie