Friday, August 8, 2008

Getting Lost

Today I have been getting lost in the multitudes of wedding blogs out there.  I could spend all day everyday just catching up on new posts from different bloggers reading all of the new ideas and resources people have discovered.  Over to the right I have a very short list of favorite blogs because if I didn't cut myself off then it would just be ridiculous.  If you go to snippet and ink on the left hand side of her blog she has listed dozens and dozens of blogs for wedding inspiration, photography, invitation, fashion and more.  I often find myself on her blog and then using it to navigate to all the others.  Can we say I am addicted, if only I can figure out a way to get paid doing all of this then I just might be in heaven!

To illustrate just how many wedding blogs are out there they put out a  Top 100 Wedding Planning Blogs.  Not the top 10 or top 20, top 100 because there are just so many out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and she has read every one.. let me tell ya! ;)