Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fire Extinguisher

Lately we have been busy trying to get a few last minute projects done to the house before our housewarming. In fact last weekend we were looking to being done with projects for awhile because we are a little burnt out. However our oven had a different idea. Instead the coil inside short circuited and caught on fire. We used our fire extinguisher to try to put it out which in turn covered our entire house in sodium bicarbonate, essentially dust. So needless to say we spent the weekend instead of enjoying the fruits of our labor cleaning every room from the cieling to the floor.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Congrats to my sissy for getting married last weekend!