Friday, October 10, 2008

Procrastinating

So I have been completely procrastinating on buying my wedding dress. I have it picked out and I really love it. It was the second dress I tried on and I compared every other dress after that to it. But I am just not ready to commit. This is one of those things that you think about and envision years before you get engaged. So buying the dress is an experience that has been hyped up because this is THE dress you will wear on your wedding. There is no more wondering, envisioning or possibilities, this is it. I'm just not ready to commit. I am indecisive and hyper critical and afraid that two months from now I will regret my decision. I am at the benchmark point where I need to order my dress to give enough time for the dress to come in and then for alterations. But for now I am procrastinating until I absolutely must order it and finally have to buck up and make the final decision.


Photo taken from Ciulla Photography

No comments: