Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Obsessed

I am currently obsessed with monitoring the changing color of the leaves. We are having our engagement pictures October 21st and I picked this date based on when the fall foilage would be at its peak. I have been enjoying watching the leaves change color but also stressing if I picked a date too late or too early to have good color in the background of our pictures. Obviously even if our date coincides with the peak season it doesn't necessarily mean we will have beautifully colored leaves at the exact spot where we are taking our pictures, but I do hope it means there will be a few around. I recently found that weather.com has a great map that they update daily to allow you to watch the progress of the changing leaves and you can bet I have been checking it daily.

No comments: