Thursday, October 16, 2008

Possibilities

Yesterday my sister and I finally gave in and officially went bridesmaid dress shopping. We want a cocktail or tea length dress that is flattering for all the girls. Mainly we seem to be leaning towards v-neck dresses. The main problem is finding a flattering style in a purple that I like. We found two possibilities which are within a reasonable price range and the style should work. The problem is that they only come in the colors eggplant or concord which in person seem a bit too dark for me. I am hoping for something more vibrant but will settle for a wearable style over color. We are going to keep looking but will keep these as viable options.
This dress is from After Six and I couldn't get a picture in the correct color. The other dress I couldn't find a picture to post but you can see it if you go here.

No comments: