Monday, October 13, 2008

Anti Pocketfold

Those who know me also know that I try to be super organized and I like everything to have its own place. So knowing this most would probably assume that I would really want pocketfold invitations since it keeps all the inserts neatly organized. But I have decided that I really don't want pocketfolds. I actually don't want all those inserts because having too many inserts can make everything more complicated to keep track of them all. Having pocketfold increases the price since you have to pay for all the inserts and then for added weight in postage. Pocketfolds have become very trendy and I am ready to move on from this trend.



1 comment:

Heather said...

Picking on my invites, I see... The gauntlet has been thrown - I revoke my knottie blogger friendship! :P