Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yikes

I recently realized that on our wedding day I am going to have lots of people staring at me, especially when walking down the aisle. I cringe at that type of attention. Don't get me wrong I like small doses of attention but not 200 people staring at me attention.

Today I was looking at pictures on different photography blogs and noticed that in so many getting ready pictures the brides had TONS of people fawing over her. I would feel suffocated if I were some of those girls. Granted I don't want to get ready by myself but is it really necessary to have 15 people watching my every move as I apply more mascara?

If I was this girl I would be thinking YIKES people give me some breathing room. It looks like I am going to have to deal and get over this very soon.

No comments: