Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope that everyone had a great 3 day weekend. It's been a week since my last post but with being sick and trying to keep up with daily life I didn't find time for blogging. This past weekend we went to a wedding up in Wisconsin. It was nice to get away for a few days and visit old friends. The wedding was held in a very unique location, an art school. The ceremony was in the gallery of the school, dinner outside in a tent and then dancing resumed back in the gallery.

Since we were visiting and spending time with friends I completely forgot to take pictures of anything: the ceremony, centerpieces, programs, cake. I got nothing, sorry. But one of the best details of the wedding was the jar of homemade cherry jam at each place setting. The couple used local cherries and made jam for all of their guests to take home, and I can tell you it is very yummy.

No comments: