Monday, May 11, 2009

Shower

Over the weekend was my shower. It was a success, everyone seemed to have a great time. It was wonderful visiting with everyone, but also overwhelming to have so many people there to see me and not being able to socialize the way I would have liked to. I can only imagine that is a preview of what the wedding is going to be like since there will be about 5 to 6 times more people.

But I had a wonderful time and I wish it could have lasted longer. I am blessed with so many wonderful people to share in our joy. However some of my relatives probably think we drink too much based on the amount of wine glasses and wine gadgets we got :)

1 comment:

Lucy@The Sweet Touch said...

so happy for you vanessa! isn't it weird being the center of attention?! i was glad to have the shower behind me but very excited to use all my new loot!:)