Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Almost Done

The invitations are almost done and my excitement is palatable! Tonight my good friend and DOC Heather came over to help with the process of assembling invitations. There are only a small number of people who I would allow to help me with such a detailed project but Heather and I are cut from the same cloth and she understands my penchant for detail. She was such a huge help especially since she was extremely more efficient than me. I definitely would not have gotten as far as I did if it hadn't been for her help, thanks Heather!

I am proud to say that I only have five more invitations to go. Through the process of assembling the invitations and putting them in the correct envelopes I found a few errors that unfortunately can't be corrected until tomorrow. But tomorrow evening they will all be done and ready for me to go to the post office, determine outer postage, and mail them off!

The assembly line all ready to go!

All the pieces separately.

All the pieces stacked together ready to be enclosed by the ribbon.


All set ready for the envelope.

The invitation as it will look in the envelope. I am very happy that I went with the black envelopes because they will be more dramatic to receive them and the purple looks great against it!

No comments: