Monday, May 18, 2009

Busy Day

Today was a supremely busy day. Work all day, pick up Tiffany's wedding dress, makeup class, and birthday dinner for Tiffany (even though it was yesterday). From beginning to end I was away from home starting at 8am until 10pm.

Tiffany's dress was beautiful and perfectly her. She had the same experience as me trying it on for the second time, which was a bit of a let down. You idealize the dress in your head that when it finally comes in it isn't perfect because it still needs alterations and such. However despite the demons in her head it was a beautiful dress and looked great on her.

The makeup class tonight was fantabulous!! For two hours I got to play with makeup with my favorite girls and by far the best makeup artist in town, who happens to be kick ass person also. I was really excited when she asked us to be her guinea pigs for a new service she would like to start offering. But it was way better than I had anticipated. I learned that while I might really be into makeup and have decent technique I really need to up my game in the products department. However I did learn enough to be able to pretend to be a pro to do Tiffany's makeup for her wedding since her's will be out of town.

No comments: