Friday, April 10, 2009

Registering

One of the things I have been doing recently is working on getting Registered. I thought registering would be a lot of fun and while it has been fun it has also been a bit stressful. Essentially we need everything because everything we currently own was bought during our college days when we got whatever was cheapest and it since has taken a beating throughout those years.

Registering has been fun because you get to pick out all the things you want. For once I will have matching plates, silverware, towels, etc, and it will be glorious! I am going to actually feel like a full blown adult. Registering is stressful because I need to make sure to register for all the things I need and not put too many wants in there so I get all the things I need first. Also trying to pick out a plate design that is going to stand the test of time isn't easy. I don't want just plain white plates, that's boring. But I also don't want to buy a fun design and then in 2 years regret that decision when the style is out. I think today I finally got it all worked out but I am sure next week I will again change my mind about which plate style I want for the next 10 years :)

No comments: