Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bridesmaid Fitting #1

Today my sister, one of her bridesmaids, and I went to the seamstress that I commissioned for my bridesmaid dresses to create her bridesmaid dresses. After the whole experience of searching and searching for my wedding and finding nothing Tiffany decided to skip that step and just have what she wanted made. This process was actually quite enjoyable. In an hour we picked the fabric we liked, the style that would best suit our bodies, had our measurements taken and then left. It was painless and easy, all dress shopping should be this way.

Tiffany also tried on the dress that is being made for my wedding. It was still a work in progress and needed a few adjustments to the style but I think it is going to work out great. We go back in a month with all of my bridesmaids for a fitting and hopefully at that point only minor sizing adjustments will have to be made.

No comments: