Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Progress

Over the weekend we made good wedding progress. We completed the seating arrangements on our way to Lucy's wedding. This actually wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be. We did however unfortuneatly have to break up a couple of groups to fit them within our table layout but I know everyone is sitting with someone who they will be able to socialize with and have a good time.

I completed the bridesmaid jewelry for their gifts. Also I was able to make a program mock up and realized the ribbon I have stocked up is not going to work because it is too thick.

Each girl is getting a set like this. Sorry the picture isn't great, I have had the hardest time taking clear pictures of crystals. All the jewelry is pearls and swarovski crystals.

Lucy's wedding this weekend was this weekend. Lucy and I have been emailing back and forth all year talking about our weddings and helping each other with details. It was fun to see everything we had talked about and all the details come together! Her wedding was so much fun and all of the hard work definitely paid off!

No comments: