Monday, November 17, 2008

The Real Vanessa and Andy

Andy and I most of the time are loving, kind and caring towards each other. But at the same time we really enjoy harassing each other. Not in a mean and negative nature but in the haha, I just got you, kind. We are sarcastic with one another, tickle, poke, prod, joke, tease and play tricks on each other. Both of us trying to out do the other each time, all done lovingly of course.

Andy normally is the one to initiate these "games" and I hate to admit it he normally wins. But during our engagement pictures Andy was sitting on the bench and I was right behind him. He couldn't see me or what I was doing and it was just too easy, he was like a sitting duck. Even though these pictures were supposed to be loving and sweet I just couldn't resist the temptation to really get him. So I did it, I gave him a wet willy, yeah I know reeeaaal classy, but it was so much fun!




And of course in true fashion Andy had to try to get me back. Notice how I said TRY since he didn't go through with it. He must have decided a mouth full of makeup wouldn't taste very good, however I am sure his version is that he was just too much of a gentleman, ha. This round goes to Vanessa! I love you baby :)

Photos by Geri Ciulla

No comments: