Monday, November 3, 2008

Back to Invitations

I have spent a bit of time away from thinking about invitations because we were so focused on getting ready for and taking our engagement pictures. Now it is time to really think about what we are going to do for invitations so that we aren't left scrambling last minute. For the most part I have decided to go with either the gate fold or flat invitation card. The only difference is that the gate fold has the flaps that cover the invite and will enclose the extra cards. The focus is now on design which is difficult because there are endless opportunities.

One idea I am considering is using a graphic/flourish that I have found. Originally I thought I was going to use damask but I don't have the software to properly manipulate damask graphics so instead using flourish fonts in power point seems to be my best option at this point. Here are some pictures of invites that use one main graphic on the invite.

No comments: