Monday, September 29, 2008

Wedding Envy

The main objective during the planning thus far is to attempt to restrain our wedding from turning into a three ring circus by getting rid of some of the frills and only including those details that reflect our tastes and styles. We want our wedding to still be nice but without all the stressful hoopla. But even with my practical side I have to admit that I am envious of the girls who get the wedding with all the details coordinated down to every bow and sash. Lately I have been finding that my bratty side wants to stomp my feet and insist I get it all. Luckily my inner voice reels me back in before I actually act on those fleeting feelings. I truly am happy with all the choices we have made and the direction our wedding is taking but you can't blame a girl for every once in while wanting it all.


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Totally know how you feel Vanessa! I'm in the same boat!