Wednesday, July 15, 2009

All Coming Together!

This week is my wedding and it is all finally coming together. Today we finished the programs, dropped the welcome bags off at the hotel and took care of some other small details. Tomorrow I am going to work on one more project but after that it is all down hill! I can't wait for Friday to get here.

I thought I would be better at blogging this past week or so but I have just gotten caught up in getting everything taken care of. I don't think that I will be able to post in between now and the wedding so this will be the last one until after I get back from the honeymoon. I will leave you with some last minute detail shots. I will be back at the very end of July and will be able to fill in all the details I left out the past few weeks in all the craziness.
The table numbers all ready to go.
Programs completely done!
Items in the welcome bag. A cookie for each guest, welcome letter and brochure on local areas and transportation. I forgot to take a picture of the bags completed but they were put in purple bags tied with orange ribbon.

No comments: