Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We Did It!

We finally picked a bridesmaid dress, or at least picked a seamstress to make the dresses! Panic mode was in full force but I can happily check this off my to do list. I was able to find a seamstress in town, with fabric choices in the purple I was looking for, within our price range. The fact that we were able to meet all of our requirements is amazing. All of the girls dresses are going to have the same skirt and it is going to be up to them to either all have the same bodice or different ones. Either way I am excited about the prospect that the dresses will all be made for their different bodies and ideally will all look fabulous! The only issue now is coordinating four schedules to be able to get together for measurements and fittings.

No comments: