Monday, January 26, 2009

Planning Anxiety

Lately I have been thinking about throwing my hands up in the air and saying screw it. I have been feeling major planning anxiety. For the past 8 months I have been inundated with the unlimited possibilities and now have a few months to finally put into plan all of the ideas I haven't finalized.

Yep I am indecisive and unable to make important decisions in a timely manner.

Often I peruse magazines, blogs, and other resources to gawk at perfectly planned and executed weddings that are coordinated from the toe nail polish of every bridesmaid to the 20 point folded napkins. Most likely even if I quit my job, my life and focused solely on the wedding I still wouldn't be able to pull off this type of event. Not that I am trying to. But currently I feel completely and utterly immobilized by my lofty vision and inability to make a decision.

No comments: