Monday, July 28, 2008

Yikes!

I prefer string instruments for the ceremony music but Andy would prefer a piano. So I went to the church today to talk to the organist to find out what she is capable of and willing to do. Well she handed me a list of six songs as her repetoire, yikes! Also all music has to be approved through her and she seems very strict about making sure all song choices are very traditional. Needless to say we are going to keep looking. We definitely want classical music however the Bridal March just isn't my thing. I never thought that I would be so particular about the ceremony music or musicians but I'm finding out that I am not nearly as traditional as I thought I was.

While I was at the church I was able to snap a quick picture of the sanctuary. The picture isn't perfect but you get the idea and are able to see some of the stained glass windows the are all along the side walls from the front to the back of the church.

No comments: