Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Directions

I have realized that lately I haven't been keeping up with the blog as much as I have in the past. Some of this is due to not much going on but mainly because my life is transitioning away from the wedding world. I am definitely going to continue to post the recap of our wedding now that we will be getting the professional pictures. I will also blog about Tiffany's wedding and other wedding ideas since I know I won't ever be able to stop looking at wedding magazines or blogs. But my life no longer revolves around weddings so I am going to also be blogging about other things to, our house projects and life in general. I didn't want to drop the blog completely and in order to have something to post I need the blog to transition with me.

I hope everyone will continue to read along with me!


No comments: