Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back from the Printer

My invitations are back from the printer. They look wonderful and I am really happy with the outcome! For anyone in the Cincinnati area you should definitely consider using Pro Graphics.

I enjoyed working with them, they were very patient with me making sure that we picked the correct ink colors, updating sizes and spacing from my original files. The whole process took 2 weeks but I had lots of corrections to make since I didn't do a great job of proofreading before I sent them in. The actual print time was one day, they sent them to print yesterday morning and they were all cut and ready to go by the afternoon.
UPDATE TO POST:
It has taken me awhile but finally here are the pictures of the invitations back from the printer. I realize the black boxes detract from the design but I also appreciate my privacy, so sorry. Its a bit difficult to tell from far away but all of the script font is purple which matches the purple cardstock I am going to mount them on.


This is one of my favorite features of the RSVP post card that when you flip it over the graphic looks like it wraps around. Sorry for the blurry pictures but it at least shows how the graphic wraps.


This week I also got the purple paper cut to size at Kinkos for $3, which was a life saver because they did it in 2 minutes and it is very precise. If I had cut them, it would have taken over an hour or a few hours and would not have been as crisp. I also purchased the scoring blade that I am going to use with Heather's paper cutter that I am borrowing. So all that left to do is to begin assembling them!

1 comment:

Lucy@The Sweet Touch said...

for the love of God, please post the pix already!! lol, hope you are doing fantastic! talk soon